Wednesday 8 February 2017

Contents Page 2 Improvements

For my second contents page, the second interviewee claimed that there was enough room to include another feature in the top section of the page. Therefore, I adjusted the position of the bottom image and lowered the sizes of the text to create extra room. I used this extra room to add another feature which is located at the end of the magazine. I was originally planning to leave this feature out of the contents and include it as a bonus article at the end. However, the available room allowed me to fill the gap with an article that could attract a lot more readers as it concerns political issues. I have also changed the font of the regular features in the list and removed the message underneath the social media pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment